by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jan 9th 2012 5:31am
Andrew Allemann alerts us to the news that at the close of the Righthaven.com domain auction, the domain has sold for... $3,300. That's not going to do much to help pay off the attorney fees owed to Marc Randazza. Now we just have to wait to find out who bought it and what they're going to do with it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- US Marshals Have A Classic CC/BCC Error And Reveal Bidders For Silk Road's Bitcoins
- Another Area Where TPP Will Cause Problems: Internet Domain Names
- Appeals Court Agrees That Righthaven's Copyright Assignment Was A Sham, But Tosses Key Fair Use Ruling
- Righthaven Copyrights 'Sold' Back To Stephens Media For $80k To Pay Legal Fees
- Righthaven's Big Appeal Kicks Off With About As Much Success As Its District Court Cases