by Mike Masnick
Tue, Dec 27th 2011 3:28am
As promised last week, it appears that the auction of the righthaven.com has begun over at SnapNames. The auction will apparently run until January 6th at 12:15 PT. So if you were planning to take up a collection to buy it for yourself, start counting those pennies. There have already been a few bids, and at the time I'm writing this, they're asking a bit over $1,000.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- US Marshals Have A Classic CC/BCC Error And Reveal Bidders For Silk Road's Bitcoins
- Appeals Court Agrees That Righthaven's Copyright Assignment Was A Sham, But Tosses Key Fair Use Ruling
- Righthaven Copyrights 'Sold' Back To Stephens Media For $80k To Pay Legal Fees
- Righthaven's Big Appeal Kicks Off With About As Much Success As Its District Court Cases
- Is Malibu Media About To Become The Righthaven Of Porn Trolls?