by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 22nd 2011 7:53am
Via Larry Lessig we get series of Venn diagrams showing the revolving door between big business and government. When people talk about regulatory capture, this is what they mean. When people talk about corruption and crony capitalism, this is what they mean. If you want a quick visual idea of why so few people trust this government to do the right thing for the people, rather than the big companies, this is why:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Trump's Constant Whining About The NY Times Isn't Just Bad For The First Amendment
- Yes, There's Lots Of Fake News On Facebook, But Is It Really Changing Anyone's Mind?
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 99: Debating The Facebook Filter Bubble, With Mathew Ingram
- If You're Blaming Facebook For The Election Results, You're An Idiot
- FBI Opens Internal Investigation Into One Of Its Own Twitter Accounts Because Good Lord This Year Is So Stupid