by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 22nd 2011 7:53am
Via Larry Lessig we get series of Venn diagrams showing the revolving door between big business and government. When people talk about regulatory capture, this is what they mean. When people talk about corruption and crony capitalism, this is what they mean. If you want a quick visual idea of why so few people trust this government to do the right thing for the people, rather than the big companies, this is why:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ton Of Tech Industry Leaders Say Trump Would Be A Complete Disaster For Innovation
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 80: Can Direct Democracy Work?
- Texas Judge Indicted For Making Secret 10-Year Deal With Red Light Camera Company
- Senate Just Barely Rejects Plan To Expand FBI Surveillance Powers
- Both Trump And Clinton Suggest Expanding Mass Surveillance, Bogus Watch Lists After Attack In Orlando