by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 22nd 2011 7:53am
Via Larry Lessig we get series of Venn diagrams showing the revolving door between big business and government. When people talk about regulatory capture, this is what they mean. When people talk about corruption and crony capitalism, this is what they mean. If you want a quick visual idea of why so few people trust this government to do the right thing for the people, rather than the big companies, this is why:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- New Appointees To Congressional Oversight Committees Have Deep Ties To Military/Industrial Contractors And The CIA
- Why Don't Surveillance State Defenders Seem To Care That The Programs They Love Don't Work?
- Despite Throwing Money At Congress, Comcast Finds Merger Support Hard To Come By
- New Anti-Corruption Social Network In Russia Requires Numerous Personal Details To Join: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Head Of UK Parliamentary Committee Overseeing Intelligence Agencies Resigns After Being Caught In Sting