by Mike Masnick
Thu, Dec 22nd 2011 7:53am
Via Larry Lessig we get series of Venn diagrams showing the revolving door between big business and government. When people talk about regulatory capture, this is what they mean. When people talk about corruption and crony capitalism, this is what they mean. If you want a quick visual idea of why so few people trust this government to do the right thing for the people, rather than the big companies, this is why:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Nashville Council Member Admits AT&T & Comcast Wrote The Anti-Google Fiber Bill She Submitted
- Pressure Mounts to Punish Russia For Hacking Without Evidence And Before Investigations Are Concluded
- Former Attorney General Speechwriter: James Comey Most Autonomous FBI Director Since J. Edgar Hoover
- The Copyright Office Acts As Hollywood's Lobbying Arm... Because That's Basically How It's Been Designed
- With Republicans Backing Away From TPP, Does It Still Have Any Chance?