by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 28th 2011 6:59pm
Last week, as I was writing my big post on the problems with SOPA & PIPA, Alex Howard, over at O'Reilly's Radar blog, was putting the finishing touches on a massive, but incredibly comprehensive discussion of both bills. If you're just waking up to this issue now and want a really complete analysis of what's going on and how we got here (and why you should be worried about both bills), it really is a fine place to start.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Says Posting Georgia's Official Annotated Laws Is Not Fair Use, And Thus Infringing
- UK Home Secretary: I Need People Who Understand The Necessary Hashtags To Censor Bad People Online
- More Financial Scandals Involving A Collecting Society: Remind Me Again Why They Are Credible Representatives Of Artists?
- NY Senator Pulls Sponsorship From 'Right To Be Forgotten' Bill, Effectively Killing It
- Caution: Prolonged Exposure To Copyright Can Be Hazardous To Human Culture