by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 28th 2011 6:59pm
Last week, as I was writing my big post on the problems with SOPA & PIPA, Alex Howard, over at O'Reilly's Radar blog, was putting the finishing touches on a massive, but incredibly comprehensive discussion of both bills. If you're just waking up to this issue now and want a really complete analysis of what's going on and how we got here (and why you should be worried about both bills), it really is a fine place to start.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Everything The Same Is Infringing: How Hugh Hefner Used Mario Bros. To Show YouTube's Copyright System Sucks
- How Record Labels Conspired To Kill Off Public Domain Beatles Music In Canada
- Cop Fights State Agency For Right To Place '0INK' License Plate On His Own Vehicle
- Movie Studio & Copyright Troll Claim 'Mere Possession' Of Popcorn Time Is Illegal And Could Result In A Year In Jail
- Facebook Announces Its ContentID Attempt... Using Audible Magic