by Mike Masnick
Fri, Mar 25th 2011 6:34pm
You've probably seen those XtraNormal videos going around these days, where you type out a script and some text-to-speech software and animation software create a short video. I thought it might be fun to experiment with this to see what came of it. Here's my first attempt at a short video that I call "But... But... Piracy."
Yes, some of the dialog is silly, but all of it is based on claims that I've seen people actually use in these discussions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- US Chamber Of Commerce Complains About People 'Pirating' The Presidential Debate
- Game Developer Chooses To Connect With Pirates, Reaps Rewards As A Result
- Capcom Releases DRM For Street Fighter 5, Promptly Rolls It Back When It Screws Legitimate Customers
- Movie Theater Security Guards Assault Women, Claim They Were Pirating Movie
- Yet Another Report Says More Innovation, Rather Than More Enforcement, Reduces Piracy