by Mike Masnick
Tue, Mar 16th 2010 7:40am
Dan Bull, who wrote, recorded and made videos for his brilliant open letters to both Lily Allen and Peter Mandelson, was asked by UK ISP TalkTalk if he would be interested in creating a new song concerning the Digital Economy Bill. In response, Bull created this lovely song reminding us all about the old home taping is killing music argument:
Make sure your sarcasm meter is properly tuned before watching... Best lines? "Home sewing's killing fashion, Home cooking's killing fast food, Home sleeping's killing hotels." Enjoy.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- David Cameron Says People Aren't Radicalized By Poverty Or Foreign Policy, But By Free Speech Online, So ISPs Agree To Censor Button
- Dan Bull Takes On YouTube's ContentID Changes, Stolen Revenue, With A Diss Track
- An Open Letter To UK Porn Minister, David Cameron
- Dan Bull's Latest Song: We Are All Aaron Swartz
- Lord Finesse Learning How The Streisand Effect Works: Tons Of People Re-Upload Dan Bull's Video