by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 30th 2009 3:36pm
Musician Dan Bull seems to be carving out a nice space for himself responding to UK efforts to make copyright law more ridiculous than it already is, by voicing his opposition in song. A few months back, we wrote about his awesome open letter to Lily Allen (full disclosure: I get a brief mention) and now he's informed us that he's back again with an open letter (in song) to Peter Mandelson, called Dear Mandy:
I wonder if someone rich and famous has to buy Mandelson dinner before he'll actually listen to it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Beyonce Wins Her Own Copyright Case The Same Day Husband Jay-Z Wins His Copyright Case
- The Rise Of ContentID Trolls: Dan Bull Has Someone Claim His Music, Take His Money, Issue Takedowns
- Dan Bull's 'Death To ACTA' Video Silenced After Claim From Rapper Who Used The Same Sample
- Dan Bull Takes On YouTube's ContentID Changes, Stolen Revenue, With A Diss Track
- An Open Letter To UK Porn Minister, David Cameron