Last week we wrote about an anonymous person fighting back against an RIAA subpoena on multiple points, including that the RIAA had unfairly combined 25 separate cases into a single one. However, lawyer Ray Beckerman is now reporting that the judge has denied this motion (by the way, can someone explain why the "permalinks" to Beckerman's post seem to change repeatedly -- that sort of defeats the point of "permalinks," doesn't it?).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement
- Case Over No-Fly List Takes Bizarre Turn As Gov't Puts Witness On List, Then Denies Having Done So