A few weeks ago, the Detroit Free Press had the story of yet another spammer, Alan Ralsky, bragging about his big house and how he'll never stop spamming. It seems some of the fine folks over at Slashdot looked up the address of his new home and convinced more than enough people to make sure that Ralsky knew what it felt like to get a ton of unwanted advertising. He's been getting lots of junk snail mail every day, and man, does he seem pissed off. That he doesn't realize the irony in the situation is both a little scary and a little sad. He says that the people who signed him up for all this our "out of their minds" and accuses them of "harassing" him. He's now planning on suing them. How is it that he's not harassing all of us with his "greatest business model in the world" spam? If he gets away with his proposed lawsuit, then, clearly everyone who receives any of his spam needs to sue him using the exact same charges.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Rep. Peter King's Office Suggests NPR Producer Lied About Being Detained At Border By DHS
- USTR Says TPP Must Be Kept Secret, Because The Public Is Too Stupid To Understand It
- DailyDirt: Technology Is Changing The Way We Talk Because Internetz, LOL
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech