from the urls-we-dig-up dept
Lots of people get married or propose on Valentine’s day, and the diamond industry has successfully made its shiny minerals part of the wedding tradition. But can fast food restaurants get into this romantic ritual, too? Here are just a few ways that couples can get hitched –along with a reasonably priced meal.
- Order your perfect Pizza Hut proposal for just $10,010 (plus tax) which includes a $10 dinner box. Limit 1 per customer. Supplies are limited. [url]
- An Illinois couple tied the knot at a Taco Bell — with the bride wearing a $15 “Taco Bell purple” wedding dress. Make a run for the border, indeed. [url]
- There have actually been several white weddings at White Castles over the last few years. “It was the most amazing thing I could ever hope for…” [url]
- McDonald’s in Hong Kong offers a variety of wedding-themed decorations and services — including wedding dresses and photography sessions. Are you lovin’ it? [url]
- To discover more food-related links, check out what’s floating around in StumbleUpon. [url]
By the way, StumbleUpon can also recommend some good Techdirt articles, too.