by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chilling Effects: UK Police Admit To Investigating Journalists For Covering Snowden Leaks
- NY Times Falsely Claims ISIS Is Using Encryption & Couriers Because Snowden
- Two Overlooked Aspects Of Those Leaks About NSA Spying On French Presidents
- Leaked Damage Assessment Shows Government Mostly Interested In Investigating Leakers, Withholding Information From Public
- Sunday Times Doubles Down On Government Stenography, Detailing Calls For Prosecution Following Its Own Debunked Story