by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Key Congressional Staffers Who Helped Rein In Surveillance Overreach In The 1970s Ask Obama To Pardon Snowden
- NSA Leaked More Hacking Tools, Leading To Calls To Fire Its Director... Who Ran To Trump For Support
- President Obama Claims He Cannot Pardon Snowden; He's Wrong
- Trump's Picks For AG & CIA Happy To Undermine Civil Liberties, Increase Surveillance
- Stopping Turnkey Tyranny: What The Obama Administration Can Do About The NSA On The Way Out