by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Former FTC CTO Ashkan Soltani Denied Security Clearance, Perhaps Because He Helped In Reporting On Snowden Docs
- Techdirt Reading List: The God's Eye View
- As Law To Backdoor Encryption Stalls, Congress Tries Backup Stupid Plan To Backdoor Encryption
- German Parliament Spy Oversight Board Sues German Government Over Data Sharing With NSA
- As Predicted: Encryption Haters Are Already Blaming Snowden (?!?) For The Paris Attacks