by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Snowden Treaty Launched: Effort To Get Countries To End Mass Surveillance
- Contractor Who Cleared Snowden For His NSA Position Fined $30 Million By The DOJ
- Feds Keep Magically Finding Documents They Insisted Didn't Previously Exist
- White House Finally Answers Snowden Pardon Petition: The Only Good Whistleblowing Is Punished Whistleblowing
- Chilling Effects: UK Police Admit To Investigating Journalists For Covering Snowden Leaks