by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Post Gag Order, Lavabit Founder Reveals Non-Secret That Feds Were After Ed Snowden's Emails
- Spies In Denial: GCHQ Boss Says Snowden Didn't Kick Off Debate Over Surveillance
- Three Years On, It Appears Snowden's Leaks Have Damaged The NSA So Badly It's Healthier Than Ever
- NSA Emails Provide Little Insight Into Snowden's Pre-Leak Concerns, But Speak Volumes About Agency's Internal Controls
- David Patraeus, Who Leaked Classified Info To His Mistress, Says Snowden Should Be Prosecuted