by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Evidence Copy Of 'CitizenFour' Needs To Be 'Locked Up' Claims Plaintiff Suing Snowden, Filmmakers For Billions
- Here's 140 Fully-Redacted Pages Explaining How Much Snowden's Leaks Have Harmed The Nation's Security
- Thank Snowden: Internet Industry Now Considers The Intelligence Community An Adversary, Not A Partner
- Snowden And Schneier Point Out Another Reason Not To Undermine Internet Security: Information Asymmetry
- Former Government Official Suing Snowden And Others For Billions Of Dollars Adds The United States As An Involuntary Plaintiff