by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Malcolm Gladwell's Ridiculous Attack On Ed Snowden Based On Weird Prejudice About How A Whistleblower Should Look
- Snowden's 'Proper Channel' For Whistleblowing Being Booted From The NSA For Retaliating Against A Whistleblower
- Key Congressional Staffers Who Helped Rein In Surveillance Overreach In The 1970s Ask Obama To Pardon Snowden
- NSA Leaked More Hacking Tools, Leading To Calls To Fire Its Director... Who Ran To Trump For Support
- President Obama Claims He Cannot Pardon Snowden; He's Wrong