by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jul 3rd 2013 7:39pm
Here's a post on Google+ from Rick Falkvinge that says it all in a single picture:
Yeah, this one belongs in the sad-but-true category. Hell, if he were on Wall St., perhaps he could ask for a bailout too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Legal Threat From Creator Of Wall St. Bull Statue Even More Full Of Bull Than Expected
- NSA Official Says It Might Have Been Nice If The Agency Had Handled The Public Disclosure Of The Section 215 Program
- Snowden's Favorite Email Service Returns, With 'Trustful,' 'Cautious,' And 'Paranoid' Modes
- UN Independent Expert On Promotion Of Democracy Calls On Governments To Stop Persecuting Whistleblowers
- Surprise: President Obama Commutes Chelsea Manning's Sentence