by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 10th 2012 4:30pm
As mentioned last month, the Techdirt Book Club book of the month was No Safe Harbor. On Wednesday, we're going to interview the editor of the book, Andrew Norton. Like last time, we're going to try to do it via Google Hangouts, so it'll be done over video and audio. Last time, however, we realized it was a bit awkward to try to take questions in real time, so this time we'd prefer that you submit questions ahead of time. We'll broadcast it live, have the recording up, and try to put the recording up as a podcast for those who want to download it that way. Also, tomorrow we'll be announcing the next book in our book club, so stay tuned...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Pirate Party Launches Site For Public To Put Questions To New EU Commissioners Responsible For Internet Policy
- Russian Pirates Offer To Host NASA's Website While US Government Is Shutdown
- Interesting Move: Peter Sunde, Of The Pirate Bay & Flattr To Run For EU Parliament
- Pirate Party Elected To Parliament In Iceland, First Pirate Party Victory In National Parliament
- Icelandic Politicians Ignore Crowdsourced Constitution; Pirate Party Rejoices