by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 8th 2012 12:39pm
Okay, folks at 1pm PT join us for a Q&A discussion with Patricia Aufderheide, co-author of Reclaiming Fair Use. We published a bunch of excerpts: here's the first excerpt, the second excerpt, the third excerpt and the fourth excerpt, so check them out if you haven't had a chance to read the book. And then join in and ask some questions or provide your own thoughts on the book.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Interview With Author Of 'Hacking The Future'; Techdirt Book Club
- Chat With 'No Safe Harbor' Editor This Week
- Live Video Chat With Rob Reid, Author Of 'Year Zero' About Aliens & Copyright
- Excerpt From Rob Reid's Year Zero; Plus A Chance To Win The Book
- Live Q&A With Rick Falkvinge & Christian Engstrom Concerning 'The Case For Copyright Reform'; Techdirt Book Club