by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- This Week In Techdirt History: The Slaying Of SOPA
- What the Five Year Anniversary of the SOPA/PIPA Blackout Can Teach Congress About Tech
- Google Hating Mississippi Attorney General Sues Company... With Ammo From EFF
- Dear Lawmakers: Five Years Ago The Internet Rose Up In Protest & We're Still Watching
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google