by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Court Tells Online Mapping Company It's Not Illegal For Google To Also Offer Online Maps
- Google Partially Caves To French Demands For More Global Censorship Of 'Forgotten' Links
- NHL Streaming Service Descends Into Blackout Hell; NHL Threatens Anyone Trying To Circumvent Blackouts
- ESPN Gets Nielsen To Revise Its Data To Suggest Cord Cutting's No Big Deal
- Comcast 'Only' Lost 36,000 Pay TV Subscribers Last Year, Prompting Renewed Cord Cutting Denial