by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Computers Are Learning How To Play More Video Games, But They'll Never Appreciate A Good Game?
- Disappointing: Google Not Yet Requiring Phone Makers To Encrypt By Default
- NYPD Commissioner: Because Terrorism And Protests Are Roughly The Same Thing, A New Special Unit Will Handle Both
- MPAA Wants Regulators To Force ISPs To Block Sites 'At The Border'
- MPAA Knows It Doesn't Understand SOPA-Style Site Blocking, But Has Decided It's The Answer