by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Court Says YouTube Isn't Liable For Infringement, But Wants A Notice-And-Staydown Process
- David Cameron Promises To Do Away With 'Safe Spaces' On The Internet
- As Uber Crackdown In France Continues, Uber Downloads In France Reach Record Highs
- European Taxi Drivers Lose Their Collective Mind Over Uber
- Australia Passes Its Own SOPA, Ignores All Concerns About It