by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Oracle v. Google Case, Leaving APIs Copyrightable And Innovation At Risk
- MPAA Targets New Anti-Piracy Ads... At People Who Already Paid To Go See Movies
- European Taxi Drivers Lose Their Collective Mind Over Uber
- Australia Passes Its Own SOPA, Ignores All Concerns About It
- Australia's SOPA Gets The Green Light