by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Argentina Plans To Increase Copyright In Photos From 20 Years To Life Plus 70 Years, Devastating Wikipedia
- DailyDirt: Can't We Just Play Games For Fun?
- Here Comes The Waterfall: 15 MLB Teams To Lift Streaming Blackout For Fox Broadcasts
- FCC May Finally Act To Ease The Pain Of Stupid Cable TV Content Negotiation Blackouts
- After Internet Companies Protest, MPAA Declares Victory And Walks Away From Attempt To Backdoor SOPA