by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Publisher Axel Springer Just Can't Stop Suing Ad Blockers, And Attacking Its Own Readers
- Gmail Takes A Sledgehammer To The Techdirt Daily Newsletter When Not Even A Scalpel Is Needed
- Sorry, MPAA, Court Rejects Your Plan For A Secret SOPA At The ITC
- One Slightly Less Shitty Quarter For Cable Fuels Renewed Cord Cutting Denial
- Think Tank Who Proposed SOPA Now Argues That US Should Encourage Countries To Censor The Pirate Bay