by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 12:31pm
Living in what can only be described as pure denial, the MPAA announced today that the SOPA/PIPA protests "failed to enlist big sites." Honestly, there's really not much more to say about that. Google. Wikipedia. Facebook. Amazon. Craigslist. All participating. Let's just stare in wonder at the MPAA's hubris and ability to deny reality.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T, Verizon Feign Ethical Outrage, Pile On Google's 'Extremist' Ad Woes
- Confidence Wavers In Google Fiber As ISP Cancels Installs, Refuses To Explain Why
- Arizona House Kills Bill That Would Punish Protesters By Seizing Their Assets
- Arizona Legislators Approve Bill That Would Allow Government To Seize Assets From Protesters
- Wyden, Other Senators Warn That Net Neutrality Repeal Will Make SOPA Backlash Look Like A Fireside Snuggle