by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 24th 2011 3:28am
Not this again. We were just noting some recent attempts by Apple to pretend its trademark blocked anyone else from using an Apple in their own logo, no matter how obviously different and unrelated to the computer company. Take for example, these two disputes:
The latest, is that Apple has apparently sent a cease and desist to a small cafe in Germany, Apfelkind, whose logo looks absolutely nothing like Apple's:
At this point, you kind of wonder if Apple has some trademark lawyers who have way way way too much free time on their hands.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Throwback Thursday: Eat'n Park Still Suing Over Smiley Face Cookies After All This Time
- Rockstar Ironically Goes On The Trademark Muscle To Silence BBC Documentary
- Sherlock Holmes And The Case Of The Never Ending Copyright Dispute
- New Leak Shows NSA's Plans To Hijack App Store Traffic To Implant Malware And Spyware
- Pretty Much Anyone With Any Understanding Of Crypto Tells President Obama That Backdooring Crypto Is Monumentally Stupid