by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 24th 2011 3:28am
Not this again. We were just noting some recent attempts by Apple to pretend its trademark blocked anyone else from using an Apple in their own logo, no matter how obviously different and unrelated to the computer company. Take for example, these two disputes:
The latest, is that Apple has apparently sent a cease and desist to a small cafe in Germany, Apfelkind, whose logo looks absolutely nothing like Apple's:
At this point, you kind of wonder if Apple has some trademark lawyers who have way way way too much free time on their hands.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Let's Do Business: How Lifting The Embargo Has Opened The Door For Cuban Trademark Suits
- IOC Forces School To Remove Rings From Crest For Some Reason
- Apple's Attempt At A TV Revolution Runs Face First Into Comcast Corporation
- BART, The Train Service, Goes After Brewery Over BART, The Beer
- Judicial Committee Gives FBI The First OK It Needs To Hack Any Computer, Anywhere On The Planet