by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Half Of TSA's 30,000 Employees Accused Of Misconduct; Nearly A Third Multiple Times
- TSA Scores Another PR Win With Assault Of Nineteen Year Old Brain Tumor Patient On Her Way To Treatment
- Baltimore Transit Officials Won't Release Footage Of Freddie Gray Protests Because Everything Is Always About 'Terrorism'
- FOIA Documents Expose Details On TSA's $47,000 Coin Flipping App
- Former DHS Secretary Says We Can Make Airports Safer From Terrorists By Rearranging Security Checkpoints