by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lawsuit: TSA Supervisor Got Traveler Arrested For Bogus 'Terroristic Threat' Charge, Lied About Incident In Court
- Redactions To Report On TSA's Internal Security Failures Prompts Angry Response From Inspector General
- Government Pays Up To Settle With Traveler Who Was Detained By TSA For Trying To Learn Arabic
- The TSA Wants To Read Your Facebook Posts And Check Out Your Purchases Before It Will Approve You For PreCheck
- Another Batch Of Baggage Handlers Accused Of Stealing From Luggage; Because Airport 'Security' Isn't