by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 21st 2011 6:29am
After all the controversy concerning the TSA's naked scanners, it appears that someone at the TSA just found out that they could be made to work without showing the naked image of a person's body and realized perhaps it's a good idea to switch to that version of the software. Of course, there are still serious concerns about the radiation issues, but at least something is happening.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA: Terrible At Security But Finally Willing To Work On Its Problems
- Why Backdoors Always Suck: The TSA Travel Locks Were Hacked And The TSA Doesn't Care
- 'We Should Put A Metal Detector On The Other Side': The Laughable Waste Of TSA Body Scanners
- TSA At The Movies: Theater Chain Looks To Bring Security Theater To The Movie Theater
- Irish Airport Security Bravely Defends Plane From Toddler's Fart-Gun