by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jul 16th 2010 4:31pm
We recently wrote about the cease & desist letter that LucasFilm sent Wicked Lasers for making a laser that various blogs (not Wicked Lasers itself) compared to a light saber. Wicked Lasers has apparently responded by doing the only reasonable thing: it's auctioning the cease & desist off on eBay. You can bid on it here. How nice would it be if it became a trend to auction off bogus cease and desist letters?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Donald Trump Threatens 'Art Of The Deal' Ghostwriter, Claiming His 'Disloyalty' Somehow Amounts To Defamation
- Miami Brewing Co. Sends Cease And Desist To M.I.A. Beer Co. Over Trademark Concerns
- Could Donald Trump Block Hillary Clinton's Campaign From Visiting His Website Via The CFAA?
- Lucasfilm Threatens And Threatens Non-Profit Over Lightsaber Battle Event
- Disney Sending Out DMCA Notices Over Pictures Fans Took Of Their Legally Purchased Star Wars Toy