by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 25th 2010 2:50pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Australian Law Enforcement Hacked US Users' Computers During Child Porn Investigation
- University Tracks Students' Movements Using WiFi, But Says It's OK Because It's Not Tracking Students
- A Possible Solution To Twitter's Difficult Problem Of Abusive Behavior: Let People Speak, Don't Force Everyone To Listen
- Another Unfortunate Example Of Facebook Silencing Important Videos
- Facebook's ContentID Clone Had A Vulnerability That Opened Up Ability For Users To Game Others' Videos