by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 25th 2010 2:50pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Reputation Management Revolution: Fake News Sites And Even Faker DMCA Notices
- USTR: Foreign Governments Engaging In Censorship And Rights Abuses Should Add IP Enforcement To Their 'To Do' Lists
- Brazilian Media Giant Realizes It Can Use The DMCA To Censor Criticism Of Its Coverage
- Copyright Maximalists And Lobbyists Celebrate Vancouver Aquarium Censoring Critical Documentary With Copyright
- Latest Version Of Anti-TPP, RCEP, Shows That Its Intellectual Property Provisions Are Even Worse