by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 25th 2010 2:50pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Strategized On How To 'Tell The Positive Side' Of Internet Censorship
- Australia Considers New Copyright Law That Could Be Interpreted To Ban VPNs
- Latest Russian Censorship Move: Banning Internet Memes Using Photos Of Celebrities
- Quebec Looking To Force ISPs To Block Gambling Sites In Order To Protect Its Own State-Run Gambling Portal
- Fighting Toddler 'Porn Addiction,' UK Lawmakers Demand Porn Sites Include Age Checks Or Face Closure