by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 25th 2010 2:50pm
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- MPAA Gets Court To Block Popcorn Time Websites In UK, Despite Judge Admitting The Sites Don't Actually Infringe
- Netflix Says Striking Cap-Exempt Deals With Australian ISPs Was A Mistake It Won't Make Again
- If You're Promoting Copyright Without Fair Use, You're Promoting Out And Out Censorship
- MPAA Strategized On How To 'Tell The Positive Side' Of Internet Censorship
- Australia Considers New Copyright Law That Could Be Interpreted To Ban VPNs