by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 9th 2009 6:02am
Dementia writes in to point out the rather ironic situation of a "free" concert put on by the band U2, at the remains of the Berlin Wall in order to celebrate the demise of the wall... but MTV decided to put up a big temporary barrier around the event so those who didn't have free tickets could not even see the event. Yes, they erected a special "wall" to block out a free concert about The Wall. As Dementia noted with the submission, "you're doing it wrong..."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- You're Entitled To Your Own Opinions, But Not Your Own Facts About Copyright, NY Times Edition
- Awesome Stuff: Make More Music
- Lessons From Prince's Legacy And Struggle With Digital Music Markets
- Led Zeppelin 'Stairway To Heaven' Copyright Case Will Go To A Jury... Meaning Band Will Almost Certainly Lose
- Lucasfilm Threatens And Threatens Non-Profit Over Lightsaber Battle Event