by Mike Masnick
Wed, Sep 23rd 2009 3:23pm
With France continuing to push for a version of three strikes legislation, the latest bill approved also happens to increase potential fines for infringement up to 300,000 euros, or approximately $440,000. Nice to see governments making sure that the punishment fits the crime, huh?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Skittles Photographer Actually Sues Trump Campaign Over Infringement
- Samsung Issues Takedown On Video Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Turning Galaxy Note 7 Into A Weapon
- Digital Republic Bill Uses Crowdsourcing To Promote Data Protection, Net Neutrality And Openness In France
- Who's On (The) Second (Circuit)... And Why Are They Screwing Up Copyright Law?
- US Chamber Of Commerce Complains About People 'Pirating' The Presidential Debate