by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Germany Says Taking Photos Of Food Infringes The Chef's Copyright
- Germany Officially Drops Ridiculous 'Treason' Investigation Into Netzpolitik
- Hundreds Of Journalists, Researchers, Concerned Citizens Sign Letter Protesting Netzpolitik 'Treason' Investigation
- German Justice Minister Fires Top Prosecutor Over 'Treason' Probe Into Journalists After War Of Words
- Yes, German Authorities Are Pushing Treason Charges Against Netzpolitik For Publishing Surveillance Plans