by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Court Says YouTube Isn't Liable For Infringement, But Wants A Notice-And-Staydown Process
- Germany Says You Can't Sell Adult Ebooks Until After 10 PM
- Austria Wants To Bring In Google Tax For Snippets -- Including Single Words
- Wikileaks Releases Transcript Of German Inquiry Into Growing NSA Spy Scandal
- Estate Of Joseph Goebbels Using Copyright To Demand Cash From New Biographer