by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Terrible Ruling In Germany: Digitizing The Public Domain Creates New Copyright
- Europe Is About To Create A Link Tax: Time To Speak Out Against It
- Two Separate Copyright Rulings Around The Globe May Finally Clear The Copyright Way For Sampling
- German Court Insults Free Speech, Bans Comedian From Mocking Turkish President
- German Publishers Whine Because They Must Pay To Authors Misappropriated Copyright Levies