by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Estate Of Joseph Goebbels Using Copyright To Demand Cash From New Biographer
- Turkish Ministry Recommends Banning Super-Violent Minecraft
- Does Angela Merkel Want To Renegotiate The Corporate Sovereignty Chapter In EU-Canada Trade Agreement?
- Obama To Germans Worried About NSA Surveillance: 'Hey, Trust Us!'
- Germany's Spies Store 11 Billion Pieces Of Phone Metadata A Year -- And Pass On 6 Billion To The NSA