by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Top German Judges Tear To Shreds EU's Proposed TAFTA/TTIP Investment Court System
- A Tiny Cell With An Omnipresent Guard, Visitors Just Twice A Day: TAFTA/TTIP's German Transparency Room
- YouTube Wins This Round In Germany In The Stupid Neverending War With GEMA Over Streaming Rates
- Patents On Presentation Of Information Excluded In EU, But Germany Has Just Granted A Patent On A Graphical User Interface
- German Publishers Still Upset That Google Sends Them Traffic Without Paying Them Too; File Lawsuit