by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Judge Fines Father Because He Didn't Tell His Kid Not To Engage In Piracy
- Germany's Spy Agency Walks Away From Three-Year Investigation With Expanded Spy Powers
- Leaked Documents Show German Intelligence Agency Spent Years Spying On Foreign And Domestic Journalists
- German Regulators Urge Parents To Destroy WiFi Connected Doll Over Surveillance Fears
- Techdirt's Readers Kept This German Comedian Out Of Prison