by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 22nd 2008 7:46pm
Just as the US seems to be moving forward with efforts to relegalize online poker, it appears that Germany is moving in the opposite direction, passing a law to ban online poker -- even to the point of allowing German authorities to put online poker players in jail (though, no one seems to think that's likely to happen).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Zee Germans Are Coming: German Copyright Troll Announces Plans For Anti-Piracy Surge In The UK
- Zuckerberg Tells Angela Merkel Facebook Is On The Hate Speech Censorship Case
- German Competition Authority Decides To Take No Action Over Google's Removal Of Snippets From Google News
- Germany Says Taking Photos Of Food Infringes The Chef's Copyright
- Germany Officially Drops Ridiculous 'Treason' Investigation Into Netzpolitik