by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 8th 2008 7:01am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Obtained Emails Show FBI's General Counsel Briefly Concerned About Privacy Implications Of License Plate Readers
- Paper Says Public Doesn't Know How To Keep Score In Privacy Discussion While Glossing Over Government Surveillance
- FCC Signals It's No Longer Going To Nap On Broadband Privacy Issues
- DailyDirt: More Trendy Photos
- Monster Cable Claims EBay, Craigslist, Costco & Sears Are 'Rogue Sites'