by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 8th 2008 7:01am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Court Says 10 Weeks Of Warrantless Surveillance Is Perfectly Constitutional
- Warner To Pay $14 Million In 'Happy Birthday' Settlement; Plaintiffs Ask For Declaration That Song Is In Public Domain
- Prosecutors Argue Cell Site Location Data Is Something Every User Shares With 'The Rest Of The World'
- DailyDirt: More Trendy Photos
- Monster Cable Claims EBay, Craigslist, Costco & Sears Are 'Rogue Sites'