by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 8th 2008 7:01am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FCC Boss Moves To Kill Broadband Privacy Protections. You Know, To Help The Little Guy.
- Welfare Agency Responds To Criticism By Feeding Complainant's Personal Info To Obliging Journalist
- Federal Court Tells ATF It Can't Just Help Itself To Cell Phone Data Seized By Another Law Enforcement Agency
- DailyDirt: More Trendy Photos
- Monster Cable Claims EBay, Craigslist, Costco & Sears Are 'Rogue Sites'