by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 8th 2008 7:01am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 2009 DHS Document Says Border Patrol Can Search/Copy The Contents Of Your Device Just Because It Wants To
- Philly PD Declares All Drivers To Be 'Under Investigation' While Denying Request For License Plate Reader Data
- EU Politicians Say: Don't Undermine Data Protection Rules With TAFTA/TTIP -- And Stop The Mass Surveillance
- DailyDirt: More Trendy Photos
- Monster Cable Claims EBay, Craigslist, Costco & Sears Are 'Rogue Sites'