by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 8th 2008 7:01am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sketchy Bogus Crowdfunding Campaigns To 'Buy' Congress's Private Web Browsing... Only Now Realize That's Impossible
- Bose Lawsuit For Collecting Headphone Data Is Flimsy, But Highlights Continued Lack Of Real Transparency
- Legislators, School Administrators Back Off Cellphone Search Bill After Running Into ACLU Opposition
- DailyDirt: More Trendy Photos
- Monster Cable Claims EBay, Craigslist, Costco & Sears Are 'Rogue Sites'