by Mike Masnick
Tue, Oct 9th 2007 5:55am
left behind games
Left Behind Games, makers of (somewhat controversial) religiously themed real-time strategy games based apparently isn't happy that its video games were reviewed negatively across the blogworld. So, they did what any video game company would do: they improved their game. Oh... no, they didn't. As pointed out by reader Grey, they simply pulled out the lawyers and threatened to sue a bunch of bloggers for posting "false and misleading" content about the games. Of course, opinions can't be either false or misleading, so they'll have quite a case on their hands. In the meantime, perhaps this was merely an attempt at a reverse "Streisand Effect" as the attempt to take down those negative reviews is simply getting a lot more attention on those negative reviews. Whether or not that leads to sales is another story...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- That Didn't Take Long: MLB Plans Action Against Fallout 4 David Ortiz Mod
- Rockstar Whips Out The Ban-Hammer On GTAV Players Over Mod
- Child Development Expert: Playable Female Characters In Call Of Duty Will Harm Girls Just As It Has A Generation Of Boys
- No, Including Stream-Safe Music Options In Games Isn't The Solution To Game-Stream Takedowns
- Egyptian TV News Uses Video Game Footage As Proof Of Russian Precision Strikes Against ISIL