Key Influencers Are Online

from the well,-duh dept

Get ready for more misplaced advertising online. A new study says that America’s “Influentials” now get most of their info online. Influentials, if you didn’t know (and I didn’t) is the advertising world’s definition of “the 10% of the U.S. population whose robust engagement with society influences the attitudes and behavior of the other 90%.” This news, of course, shouldn’t be a surprise to just about anyone (outside of the advertising industry, I guess).

Add Your Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Have a Techdirt Account? Sign in now. Want one? Register here

Comment Options:

Make this the or (get credits or sign in to see balance) what's this?

What's this?

Techdirt community members with Techdirt Credits can spotlight a comment as either the "First Word" or "Last Word" on a particular comment thread. Credits can be purchased at the Techdirt Insider Shop »

Follow Techdirt

Techdirt Daily Newsletter

Techdirt Deals
Techdirt Insider Discord
The latest chatter on the Techdirt Insider Discord channel...