theodp writes "The WSJ has more on NJ Superior Court Judge Margaret Mary McVeigh's biting descriptions of the testimony of Jeff Bezos in Amazon's failed $750 million dollar lawsuit against Toys R Us. The Judge portrayed Amazon as being secretly contemptuous of its business partners and slippery, bordering on "mendacious", in dealing with the court. Think the Judge knew that as she listened to Amazon argue that they no longer wanted to do business with the toy seller, CEO Bezos and the missus were busy adding items to their Amazon Wishlists, asking folks for lots of Star Wars merchandise from Toys R Us?"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA FOIA Response Claims Data On Vendor Contracts 'Unsearchable'
- Eric Schmidt Claims Google Considered Moving Its Servers Out Of The US To Avoid The NSA
- DailyDirt: Not So Secret Nuclear Weapons
- Apparently James Clapper And The NSA Don't See Eye-To-Eye On Transparency
- 2009: Man Buys 5000 Bitcoins For $27, Forgets About Them. 2013: Man Rediscovers His Bitcoins, Now Worth $886,000