You may recall Alan Ralsky as the loud and proud spammer profiled a few years ago in a newspaper article. Following that, his home address was published on Slashdot, and the folks there signed him up for a ton of paper junk mail. Ralsky, apparently, did not see the irony. While he's claimed that he's reformed, it would appear that some folks at the FBI don't think so. They raided his house last month to get some more details about his "business" practices.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Secure Email Provider Shut Down His Service In January To Prevent GCHQ From Obtaining Encryption Keys
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful