Last week, we noted that China had come out with new official rules for online news sites, saying that they could only report on news that was socially beneficial. It appears they're going beyond just news sites to personal communications as well, saying that mobile operators needs to start blocking socially "unhealthy" text messages. Apparently, these text messages have "polluted society and spread very bad influence." Sense a pattern here?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You