The fact that Mike Kainrath suddenly found an unexpected $1.8 million in his bank account is not actually the oddest part of this story that the AP is sending around. What's even stranger is that this is the third time he's found large unexpected sums of money in his bank account -- though the reason for the unexpected windfall (which, of course, was taken away) is not entirely clear. Kainrath jokes that he's going to change the account to an interest-bearing one, but, of course, it's unlikely he'd get to keep any of that interest either. Still, you have to wonder what's happening that would cause the same guy to regularly get large amounts of money temporarily dumped into his account. It might also make you wonder who isn't getting the money they possess correctly deposited into their account.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Retailer Goes Legal After Shipping PS Vitas To Customers Who Just Bought A Game
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility