Well, we're approaching Super Bowl time, and I'm seeing plenty of articles (as always) about all the funky Super Bowl ads that people are preparing. However, Pepsi has put together one of the odder ones. As part of their promotion to give away iTunes songs, they've put together an ad showing a bunch of kids that have been sued by the RIAA for file sharing, and had them say "we're still going to download for free!" - thanks to Pepsi's limited time iTunes promotion, of course.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TSA Agent: Give Me That Toy Monkey Gun Or I'm Calling The Real Cops
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?