by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NSA Zero Day Tools Likely Left Behind By Careless Operative
- Leaked Oversight Report Shows Illegal Surveillance, Massive Constitutional Violations By Germany's Intelligence Service
- Former Intelligence Official Leaks Details Of NSA's Hack Of French Presidential Network
- Leaked NSA Zero Days Already Being Exploited By Whoever Thinks They Can Manipulate Them
- To The NSA, The Word 'Security' Is Synonymous With 'Gaping, Unpatched Holes In US Developers' Software'