by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The NSA's Bulk Collection Of Phone Records Ended Saturday. Long Live The Bulk Collection Of Phone Records!
- Judge Kavanaugh, Dragnet Fan From Way Back, Shoots Down Section 215 Rehearing With Extraneous Surveillance Boosterism
- Documents: The Domestic Email Collection Program The NSA 'Killed' In 2011 Was Actually Just Offshored
- What's The Evidence Mass Surveillance Works? Not Much
- Senator Cotton Introduces Bill To Extend Unconstitutional NSA Surveillance