by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Do Senators Keep Lying About What CISA Would Be Used For?
- Government Accountability Offices Finds Government Still Mostly Terrible When It Comes To Cybersecurity
- Former NSA Directors Coming Out Strongly *Against* Backdooring Encryption
- NSA Screws Up Another Thing: EU Court Of Justice Throws The Internet For A Loop In Ending Safe Harbor
- US Intelligence Community's Cavalier Attitude Towards OPM Hack