by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Remember Claims That Cord Cutting Was On The Ropes? It's Actually Worse Than Ever
- Donald Trump Says He'll Turn Off The Internet For Terrorists
- Judge Who Signed 'Criminal Defamation' Warrant For Sheriff's Raid Of Blogger's House Says Warrant Perfectly Fine
- Sheriff Uses Unconstitutional Law To Raid Home And Seize Electronics Belonging To Watchdog Blogger
- Good Ruling In California Protects Anonymity Of Online Critics -- Even When The Information Was False