by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Increasing Attacks On The Most Important Law On The Internet
- Now That Nielsen Can Actually Be Bothered To Track Internet Video, The Numbers For Traditional TV Are Getting Ugly
- Wired Releases A Story Early To Apple News Users; Wired Readers Not Happy
- One More Time With Feeling: No, The Internet Is Not Making Us Dumber
- From Internet Connected Drink Mixer To Any Remote Configuration On The Internet: August's Stupid Patent Of The Month