by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Virginia Towns Using Federally-Funded License Plate Readers To Collect Local Taxes
- Publishers Actively Monitoring Testing Students' Social Media Posts For Possible Cheating
- Ridiculous Ruling In Ireland Requires ISP To Kick Those Accused (Not Convicted) Of File Sharing Off The Internet
- Judge Suggests Attorney General Jim Hood Is Unconstitutionally Threatening Google 'In Bad Faith'
- Copyright Bots Kill App Over 'Potentially Infringing' Images, Follow This Up By Blocking App For Use Of CC/Public Domain Images