by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- If Google Shouldn't Apply EU's 'Right To Be Forgotten' Everywhere, Why Should It Apply US DMCA Takedowns Globally?
- Microsoft Launches Special 'Scott McNealy' Edition Of Windows
- Appeals Court Says Netflix Doesn't Violate Privacy By Displaying Viewing History To Anyone Using That Account
- 4th Amendment Lives: Court Tells US Government Get A Warrant If It Wants Mobile Phone Location Info
- Google To French Regulators Looking To Expand 'Right To Be Forgotten' Globally: Forget About It