by Mike Masnick
Wed, Feb 22nd 2012 7:44am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Court Tells Online Mapping Company It's Not Illegal For Google To Also Offer Online Maps
- Google Partially Caves To French Demands For More Global Censorship Of 'Forgotten' Links
- Court Says 10 Weeks Of Warrantless Surveillance Is Perfectly Constitutional
- Prosecutors Argue Cell Site Location Data Is Something Every User Shares With 'The Rest Of The World'
- EU And US Come To 'Agreement' On Safe Harbor, But If It Doesn't Stop Mass Surveillance, It Won't Fly