by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 28th 2011 10:08pm
Last we heard from George Hotz, aka GeoHot, he was settling with Sony, in the lawsuit it brought against him for jailbreaking the PS3 to restore a feature that Sony used to advertise but retroactively deleted. Apparently, those sorts of skills are in demand at Facebook, who has now made it official that it has hired GeoHot, though it's not clear what he'll be working on. As if people needed any more reasons to hack Sony, apparently now it can help you get a job...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- For The Third Time, Whatsapp Blocked (And Then Unblocked) By Brazilian Judges For Failing To Decrypt
- Pam Geller Sues The US Gov't Because Facebook Blocked Her Page; Says CDA 230 Violates First Amendment
- Geohot Gives Remaining Legal Funds To EFF
- Geohot Supporters Angry He Settled With Sony
- Sony Settles PS3 Jailbreaking Lawsuit Against Geohot