by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 28th 2011 10:08pm
Last we heard from George Hotz, aka GeoHot, he was settling with Sony, in the lawsuit it brought against him for jailbreaking the PS3 to restore a feature that Sony used to advertise but retroactively deleted. Apparently, those sorts of skills are in demand at Facebook, who has now made it official that it has hired GeoHot, though it's not clear what he'll be working on. As if people needed any more reasons to hack Sony, apparently now it can help you get a job...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russia Threatens To Block Access To Facebook, Google And Twitter Unless They Obey New Bloggers Law
- Man Who Deactivated Facebook Account To Dodge Discovery Request Smacked Around By Disgruntled Court
- Geohot Gives Remaining Legal Funds To EFF
- Geohot Supporters Angry He Settled With Sony
- Sony Settles PS3 Jailbreaking Lawsuit Against Geohot