by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 17th 2011 7:28am
Apparently Kevin Spacey had his lawyers send musician Jason Drake (Cassettes Won't Listen) a cease & desist letter for putting out an album called "Kevinspacey." Apparently, his lawyers say that since Spacey's name is trademarked for use in both music and film, this was trademark infringement. I have to admit, I like how Drake responded. He's retitled the album as "Evinspacey." That may be worth buying just for the name change...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T Already Backing Off Its Biggest Time Warner Merger Promise: Cheaper TV
- Washington Post Falsely Claims Russia Hacked Vermont Utility, Because OMG RUSSIANS!
- Trump Still Falsely Taking Credit For Sprint Jobs He Had Nothing To Do With
- Kevin Spacey: Give Users Control, What They Want, When They Want It, At A Fair Price, And Stop Worrying About Piracy
- Netflix Releases All 13 Episodes Of Its Own TV Show House Of Cards At Once