by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 17th 2011 7:28am
Apparently Kevin Spacey had his lawyers send musician Jason Drake (Cassettes Won't Listen) a cease & desist letter for putting out an album called "Kevinspacey." Apparently, his lawyers say that since Spacey's name is trademarked for use in both music and film, this was trademark infringement. I have to admit, I like how Drake responded. He's retitled the album as "Evinspacey." That may be worth buying just for the name change...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Proper Channels For Whistleblowing Still Mostly A Good Way For Messengers To Get Shot
- Traffic Is Fake, Audience Numbers Are Garbage, And Nobody Knows How Many People See Anything
- The Good, The Bad And The Misunderstood Of 'YouTube Heroes'
- Kevin Spacey: Give Users Control, What They Want, When They Want It, At A Fair Price, And Stop Worrying About Piracy
- Netflix Releases All 13 Episodes Of Its Own TV Show House Of Cards At Once