by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 17th 2011 7:28am
Apparently Kevin Spacey had his lawyers send musician Jason Drake (Cassettes Won't Listen) a cease & desist letter for putting out an album called "Kevinspacey." Apparently, his lawyers say that since Spacey's name is trademarked for use in both music and film, this was trademark infringement. I have to admit, I like how Drake responded. He's retitled the album as "Evinspacey." That may be worth buying just for the name change...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Complaint To FTC Says Itâ€™s 'Deceptive' For Google To Not Recognize 'Right To Be Forgotten' In US
- Intel Officials' Claims That NSA Couldn't Access Majority Of Cellphone Records Apparently Bogus
- Boston Police Commissioner Wants Cameras Further Away From Cops, Criminal Charges For Not Assisting Officers
- Kevin Spacey: Give Users Control, What They Want, When They Want It, At A Fair Price, And Stop Worrying About Piracy
- Netflix Releases All 13 Episodes Of Its Own TV Show House Of Cards At Once