by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 17th 2011 7:28am
Apparently Kevin Spacey had his lawyers send musician Jason Drake (Cassettes Won't Listen) a cease & desist letter for putting out an album called "Kevinspacey." Apparently, his lawyers say that since Spacey's name is trademarked for use in both music and film, this was trademark infringement. I have to admit, I like how Drake responded. He's retitled the album as "Evinspacey." That may be worth buying just for the name change...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- 'Mob' Detains, Threatens Photographers Because Single Adults Are Probably All Pedophiles
- Massive Anti-Net Neutrality E-mail Campaign Shows Signs Of Faking Many Signatures
- CNBC Worries About Poor, Helpless Multinational Corporations Who Are Being 'Cyberbullied'
- Kevin Spacey: Give Users Control, What They Want, When They Want It, At A Fair Price, And Stop Worrying About Piracy
- Netflix Releases All 13 Episodes Of Its Own TV Show House Of Cards At Once