by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 17th 2011 3:57pm
Paul Keating points us to an amusing (if somewhat disturbing) juxtaposition of three headlines -- one after the other -- on the CircleID website:
In case you can't see the image, these are the three headlines:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- French Politicians Pushing To Ban Linking To Any Website Without Permission
- DHS Official Thinks People Should Have To Give Up Their Anonymity To Use The Internet
- Lawyer: 16-Year-Old Shouldn't Be Upset By Explicit Photos Cop Sent Her Because She's Probably Seen Penises On The Internet
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 57: Can Silicon Valley Help 'Disrupt' ISIS?
- NBC Exec: Netflix Poses No Threat To Us, God Wants You To Watch Expensive, Legacy TV