by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- If Google Shouldn't Apply EU's 'Right To Be Forgotten' Everywhere, Why Should It Apply US DMCA Takedowns Globally?
- Legislators Want Better Whistleblower Protections, Forget To Include Their Own Staff Members
- Spanish Cops Use New Law To Fine Facebook Commenter For Calling Them 'Slackers'
- Awesome Stuff: Making GovTrack Even More Awesome
- Ridiculous 'Terrorist Reporting' Provision In Intelligence Authorization Would Undermine The First Amendment