by Mike Masnick
Thu, Feb 4th 2010 2:45pm
Earlier this week, we jokingly pointed out that with the Supreme Court's ruling on how corporations were people, a company like Google could run for President. Well, it appears that others have the same basic idea. A PR firm in Maryland has announced that it's running for Congress in Maryland's 8th District and has put together a nice campaign ad:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- In Deal To Get Loretta Lynch Confirmed As Attorney General, Senate Agrees To Undermine Free Speech On The Internet
- Irish Legislator Proposes Law That Would Make Annoying People Online A Criminal Act
- Chris Dodd Implies US Gov't Should Go After Wikileaks For Publishing Leaked Sony Emails
- Congress Can't Even Get Its Own Cybersecurity Right, So Why Should We Let It Define Everyone Else's?
- Our Response To Sony Sending Us A Threat Letter For Reporting On The Company's Leaked Emails