by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 26th 2010 7:55am
Via James Boyle, we're pointed to an editorial that supposedly is all about improving access to research via open access policies for the public -- and just so happens to be locked up behind a paywall itself. Apparently, the publisher doesn't necessarily agree with the authors' conclusions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NASA Follows NIH To Make All Research It Funds Open Access
- Ford Foundation Joins Hewlett Foundation And Gates Foundation In Requiring Research They Fund To Be Released Under CC BY Licenses
- OpenStreetMap Moves Beyond The Streets, Starts Mapping Amazonia
- Google Pulls Out The Nuclear Option: Shuts Down Google News In Spain Over Ridiculous Copyright Law
- Bill Gates Evidently Gets Open Access And Open Data: So What About Open Source?