by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 26th 2010 7:55am
Via James Boyle, we're pointed to an editorial that supposedly is all about improving access to research via open access policies for the public -- and just so happens to be locked up behind a paywall itself. Apparently, the publisher doesn't necessarily agree with the authors' conclusions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Gates Foundation Emerges As A Leader In The Fight For Full Open Access And Open Data
- Seeking Open Access Deal, 60 German Academic Institutions Ditch All Subscriptions With Elsevier
- Digital Republic Bill Uses Crowdsourcing To Promote Data Protection, Net Neutrality And Openness In France
- Lots Of Newspapers Discovering That Paywalls Don't Work
- Just As Open Competitor To Elsevier's SSRN Launches, SSRN Accused Of Copyright Crackdown