by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 26th 2010 7:55am
Via James Boyle, we're pointed to an editorial that supposedly is all about improving access to research via open access policies for the public -- and just so happens to be locked up behind a paywall itself. Apparently, the publisher doesn't necessarily agree with the authors' conclusions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Don't Think Open Access Is Important? It Might Have Prevented Much Of The Ebola Outbreak
- Another Newspaper Paywall Bites The Dust
- Elsevier Appears To Be Slurping Up Open Access Research, And Charging People To Access It
- NASA Follows NIH To Make All Research It Funds Open Access
- Ford Foundation Joins Hewlett Foundation And Gates Foundation In Requiring Research They Fund To Be Released Under CC BY Licenses