by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jan 26th 2010 7:55am
Via James Boyle, we're pointed to an editorial that supposedly is all about improving access to research via open access policies for the public -- and just so happens to be locked up behind a paywall itself. Apparently, the publisher doesn't necessarily agree with the authors' conclusions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Not Just Academics Fed Up With Elsevier: Entire Editorial Staff Resigns En Masse To Start Open Access Journal
- Copyright Fail: 'Pirating' Academic Papers Not Only Commonplace, But Now Seen As Mainstream
- Diamond Open Access Gets Real: 'Free To Read, Free To Publish' Arrives
- Large-Scale Peer-Review Fraud Leads To Retraction Of 64 Scientific Papers
- New Boycott In Support Of Open Access: Third Time Lucky?