by Mike Masnick
Mon, Jul 27th 2009 8:04am
Barry Diller has apparently declared that "free content is a myth." Good thing you can read about it -- for free -- online. A little suggestion: it helps not to declare something a myth when it's already a fact and already widespread. But, just to see how it works, I'm calling Barry Diller a myth. That's about as accurate as calling free content a myth -- but if he can get away with it, I should be able to also, right?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TV Network Exec Argues That Anything That Causes Cable Subscribers To Cut The Cord Is Illegal
- How Copyright Extension Undermined Copyright: The Copyright Of Parking (Part I)
- Networks Go After Barry Diller Personally For The Insult Of Investing In Aereo
- Barry Diller Tries To Explain To Ari Emanuel That He's Wrong About 'Piracy' Being A Problem For Movies
- Free Content Undermines Democracy?