by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jul 16th 2009 7:10am
Didn't expect this one. With France pushing forward yet again with a three strikes law, Laurent GUERBY points us to the news that France's new culture minister, Fredic Mitterand has said that he wished he was downloaded more often (translated by Google from French -- Updated to fix poor original translation -- thanks Laurent!) and that he got two internet connections, just in case he got cut off by a three strikes law. He also admits that his son downloads unauthorized content often. That's probably not what the entertainment industry wanted to hear.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Paris Court Says Search Engines Don't Need To Block Torrent Searches
- France Might Allow NGOs To Sell Public Domain Seeds To Non-Commercial Buyers. Might?
- Google To France: No You Don't Get To Censor The Global Internet
- Photojournalist Being Sued For Publishing Image Of Aftermath Of Paris Attacks
- French Student Group Sues Twitter (Again) For $50 Million (Again) Over Tweets It Doesn't Like