by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Trump Not Even Waiting To Get Into Office Before Threatening The First Amendment, Press Freedoms
- Potential New FCC Boss Blames Obama For The Washington Post's Botched Russian Utility Hacking Story
- Washington Post Falsely Claims Russia Hacked Vermont Utility, Because OMG RUSSIANS!
- Trump Still Falsely Taking Credit For Sprint Jobs He Had Nothing To Do With
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers