by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Survival Fund: I Support Journalism
- Man Who Used Facebook Live To Stream Birth Of Child Loses Bid To Sue All The News For Copyright Infringement
- Get Ready For 'Leak Investigations' In The Trump White House
- Six Journalists Arrested, Charged While Covering Trump Inauguration Protests
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers