by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Facebook Has Lost The War It Declared On Fake News
- Canadian Court Says Vice Magazine Must Hand Over Its Communications With A Suspected Terrorist
- After Leading The Attack On Investigative Journalism, President Obama Whines About A Lack Of Investigative Journalism
- French Police Report On Paris Attacks Shows No Evidence Of Encryption... So NY Times Invents Evidence Itself
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers