by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NHL Bans Use Of Periscope Streaming By Media During Warmups And Intermissions
- Clueless Publicist Doubles Down On Claiming Fair Use Has 'Expired' On Walter Scott Video; Brags About Profiting From Police Killing
- Our Response To Sony Sending Us A Threat Letter For Reporting On The Company's Leaked Emails
- Sony Once Again Ridiculously Warns The Media Not To Report On Leaked Emails
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers