by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lawyer Sues Basically All Mainstream Media For RICO Violations For How They Report On Donald Trump
- Russia's Hackathon Continues, Targeting The New York Times And Other News Agencies
- Sony Apparently Issuing Takedowns To Facebook For News Articles About PS4 Slim Leak
- Peter Thiel's Lawyer Now Sending Questionable Defamation Threat Letters To Media On Behalf Of Melania Trump
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers