by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google's Ridiculous AdSense Morality Police Strike Again
- Attorney General Threatens To Prosecute Reporters For Doing Their Job
- UK Police Can't Confirm Or Deny Investigation Of Journalists It Publicly Confirmed In 2013
- Government Pays $18k To Journalists Whose Tank Plant Photos It Deleted
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers