by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Citizen Arrested While Filming A Political Rally Indicted By Grand Jury... Just After She Announces Her Plan To Sue Those Involved
- Instead Of Fashionably Killing The News Comment Section, Medium Quietly Tries Giving A Damn Instead
- Comcast Keeps Scolding Me For Calling Its Top Lobbyist A Lobbyist
- Copyright Terms And How Historical Journalism Is Disappearing
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers