by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Local Fox Affiliate's Reaction To Brutal Police Beating Is A Dereliction Of Its Duty
- UK Sports Star Threatens American Newspaper For Posting Public Information About His New Home
- Facebook Has Lost The War It Declared On Fake News
- Canadian Court Says Vice Magazine Must Hand Over Its Communications With A Suspected Terrorist
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers