by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Eric Holder Says Putting Reporter James Risen Through Hell Is A Good 'Example' Of DOJ Process For Leak Investigations
- Fair Use: The Foundation Of Jon Stewart's Success
- University Court Tries To Stifle Coverage Of Its Controversial Actions; Guarantees Only That It Will Be Covered More Thoroughly
- YouTubers Got To Interview The President Because They're More Legitimate Than Traditional News
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers