by Mike Masnick
Tue, Jun 30th 2009 8:46pm
talking points memo
Yet another data point to suggest the predicted "death of journalism" that we keep hearing from the old school newspaper guys is a bit overblown, online news publisher Talking Points Memo has just announced that it's hiring seven new editorial staff. No, of course that doesn't replace all of the jobs lost at newspapers, but it does suggest that online news organizations are figuring out ways to make money and to grow.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Virginia Police Force BBC Reporters To Delete Camera Footage Of Police Pursuit Of Shooter
- Germany Officially Drops Ridiculous 'Treason' Investigation Into Netzpolitik
- Former Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Sues TMZ For Publishing His Recorded Conversation
- St. Louis County Charges Journalists Who Covered Ferguson Protests With Trespassing
- Investigative Journalism Done Better, Faster And Cheaper Without Newspapers