by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 12th 2009 3:38am
It's nice to see a patent lawsuit go in the right direction. A judge in LA has tossed out a patent infringement lawsuit against Nintendo concerning parental controls on DVD players. The only problem? The Wii doesn't play DVDs. Of course, Nintendo still faces a number of other patent infringement lawsuits, but at least this one was dealt with relatively quickly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Our New IP Czar Gives His First Speech... And It Is Not Encouraging At All
- How To Use 'Intellectual Property' Properly
- Patent Reform Bill A Good Step, But Still Falls Way Short Of Fixing A Broken System
- YouTuber Angry Joe Swears Off Nintendo Videos After The Company Claimed His Mario Party 10 Take
- Nintendo Finally To Dip Its Toe In The Smartphone/Tablet Gaming Market