by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 12th 2009 3:38am
It's nice to see a patent lawsuit go in the right direction. A judge in LA has tossed out a patent infringement lawsuit against Nintendo concerning parental controls on DVD players. The only problem? The Wii doesn't play DVDs. Of course, Nintendo still faces a number of other patent infringement lawsuits, but at least this one was dealt with relatively quickly.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- TPP Will Override Five Years Of Democratic Discussion About Software Patents In New Zealand
- Contrary To What You've Heard, TPP Will Undermine US Law -- Including Supreme Court Decisions
- Obviously, No One Ever Would Have Thought Of Remote Controlled Sex Toys Without This Patent
- DailyDirt: Playing Super Mario By Rote... Is Fun?
- YouTuber Angry Joe Swears Off Nintendo Videos After The Company Claimed His Mario Party 10 Take