by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Court Says YouTube Isn't Liable For Infringement, But Wants A Notice-And-Staydown Process
- David Cameron Promises To Do Away With 'Safe Spaces' On The Internet
- Donald Trump's Lawsuit Against Univision Is Absolutely Hilarious
- Researcher Headed To Australian Supreme Court In Attempt To Hold Google Responsible For Posts At Ripoff Reports [Updated]
- A Lesson In How Not To Do A Defamation Threat, Courtesy Of Lawyer Casey Cummings