by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google
- Techdirt's First Amendment Fight For Its Life
- Donald Trump Learns Why It's Important Not To 'Open Up' Libel Laws, As Suit Against Him Is Tossed
- Another Convicted Felon Tries To Use The DMCA Process To Erase DOJ Press Releases About His Criminal Acts
- Google Apparently No Longer Humoring Court Orders To Delist Defamatory Content