by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google Report: 99.95 Percent Of DMCA Takedown Notices Are Bot-Generated Bullshit Buckshot
- Another Free Speech Win In Libel Lawsuit Disguised As A Trademark Complaint
- European News Publishers Still Believe They Have The Right To Make Google Pay For Sending Traffic Their Way
- Cyberbullying Bill Would Grant Power To Strip Online Anonymity Before Legal Proceedings Begin
- Australian Guy Demands Techdirt Story Be Blocked In Australia Over Comments