by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- European Court Asked To Overturn Ruling Saying Linking To Defamatory Content Is Defamatory
- Here Comes The Attempt To Reframe Silicon Valley As Modern Robber Barons
- Texas Lawmaker Wants To Decide Who's A Real Journalist, Make It Easier To Sue Them
- NY Judge Says Prior Restraint Is America's Best Defense Against Internet 'Chaos'
- The Weird Antitrust Questions Of A Google Chrome Ad Blocker