by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- EU Regulators Can Barely Contain Their Desire To Attack Google And Facebook, Believing It Will Help Local Competitors
- Game Critic Keeps YouTube Vids Ad-Free By Creating ContentID Feeding Frenzy
- Game Studio's Plan To Deal With Critic Of Games: Sue Him To Hell
- The Latest In Reputation Management: Bogus Defamation Suits From Bogus Companies Against Bogus Defendants
- Rep. Speier Wants To Register Every Prepaid Phone Purchase, In Case Someone Bad Uses One As A Burner Phone