by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Enigma Software Decides The Best Way To Deal With A Negative Review Is To Sue The Reviewer
- DHS Official Thinks People Should Have To Give Up Their Anonymity To Use The Internet
- YouTube Wins This Round In Germany In The Stupid Neverending War With GEMA Over Streaming Rates
- DailyDirt: Winning Isn't Everything
- Writer Claims Libel, Copyright Infringement When Screencap Of Her Tweet Is Used In An Online Article