by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ALEC Threatens To Sue Critics That Point Out It Helps Keep Broadband Uncompetitive
- Facebook, Google's Supposed Love Of Net Neutrality Notably Absent In India
- Google To EU: You Know, No One Really Uses Our Vertical Search Products
- Court Dismisses Prenda's Ridiculous Defamation Lawsuit Against Internet Critics & Guy Whose Signature It Forged
- How The Copyright Industry Wants To Undermine Anonymity & Free Speech: 'True Origin' Bills