by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- AT&T, Verizon Feign Ethical Outrage, Pile On Google's 'Extremist' Ad Woes
- Confidence Wavers In Google Fiber As ISP Cancels Installs, Refuses To Explain Why
- Filing Bogus Lawsuits As Part Of A 'Reputation Management' Strategy Costs Firm $71,000
- Actor James Woods Now On The Receiving End Of Questionable Twitter Defamation Claim
- Bad Libel Law Strikes Again: Silly UK Twitter Spat Results In Six Figure Payout