by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Team Prenda Loses Big Again: Told To Pay Over $650k For Bogus Defamation Lawsuit
- Actor James Woods Gloats Over Death Of Random Twitter Troll He Sued To Unmask [Updated]
- FBI Lifts Gag Order On NSL Issued To Google... Which Doesn't Have Much To Say About It
- Charles Harder Sends Ridiculous Threat Letter To People On Behalf Of Melania Trump
- Charter Joins AT&T In Using Lawsuits To Try And Slow Down Google Fiber