by Mike Masnick
Wed, Jan 7th 2009 1:42am
I still haven't quite figured out why people think that it's illegal to be a jerk, but there's just some part of people's brains that makes them believe that if they don't like something, it simply must be illegal. A model named Liskula Cohen is apparently really, really peeved that there are some mean people online who have been making fun of her, and she's suing Google to get the company to reveal the identity of those mean, mean jerks. Of course, in doing so, Cohen has only called that much more attention to the fact that some random anonymous internet losers think she's "skanky."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Is Retweeting ISIS 'Material Support Of Terrorism'?
- Sanctioned Revenge Porner Craig Brittain Says That Google Is Nothing But Copyright Infringement
- Shady Customer Complaint Site Charges $10,900 For Attempted Removals Of Negative Reviews
- 369 Bloggers Have Registered Under Russia's New Blogger's Law
- EasyDNS Sued For Refusing To Take Down Website Without Court Order; Then Hit Again For Writing About The Lawsuit