by Mike Masnick
Fri, Nov 7th 2008 5:25pm
And here's a little Friday afternoon fun for you. The latest xkcd comic takes on the issue of automatic end user license agreements that seem so common these days:
If they're going to be allowed, you might as well use them to your advantage.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Reading List: Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff In Simple Words
- DailyDirt: Computers Creating Content...
- Prometheus, Meet Thomas Jefferson: On Fire, Stealing And Sharing
- Humble eBook Bundle Passes $600k, Adds Five Awesome Webcomic Books
- Study Claims Old People Select Stronger Passwords Than Teens