by Mike Masnick
Wed, Oct 8th 2008 11:47am
An anonymous reader sends in word of yet another highly questionable trademark infringement lawsuit, as Toyota, makers of Lexus vehicles has filed a lawsuit against a nude model, who goes by the name Alexus Winston (link is probably NSFW, depending on your work environment). As the folks at Fleshbot note: "Lexus is a line of luxury automobiles put out by Toyota. Alexus Winston is a naked model." Anyone want to volunteer to be the moron in a hurry to prove that it's rather easy to tell the difference between the two?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Flour City Pasta Goes Trademark On All The Other Flour City Food Companies Until Backlash Ensues
- No, Making Fun Of Donald Trump's Stupid Red Hat Isn't Trademark Infringement
- After Trademark Cease And Desist, Brewery Change Beer Named 'Night Train' To 'Night Rain'
- DailyDirt: Effective Charity FTW
- Seattle Honda/Toyota Dealer Decides To Try To Sell Cars Like Tesla Does, Rather Than Trying To Shut Tesla Down