by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 6th 2008 9:19am
We had noted recently that Congress appeared to be moving forward with a bill that would actually re-legalize playing online poker. However, reports coming out now suggest that with Congress so busy passing pork-filled bailout bills, the online poker bill has been shifted to the backburner and will probably have to wait until next year. So, you know, if you were planning to survive this economic tough time by making it up playing online poker, you may want to consider moving to, say, Antigua.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Legislators Want Better Whistleblower Protections, Forget To Include Their Own Staff Members
- Awesome Stuff: Making GovTrack Even More Awesome
- Two Of The Most Ridiculous Statements From Senators At Yesterday's Encryption Hearings
- Chris Christie: Rand Paul Should Answer To Congress For All Future Terror Attacks
- It's 2015 And Congress Is Now, Finally, Allowed To Use Open Source Technologies