by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 6th 2008 9:19am
We had noted recently that Congress appeared to be moving forward with a bill that would actually re-legalize playing online poker. However, reports coming out now suggest that with Congress so busy passing pork-filled bailout bills, the online poker bill has been shifted to the backburner and will probably have to wait until next year. So, you know, if you were planning to survive this economic tough time by making it up playing online poker, you may want to consider moving to, say, Antigua.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Continues To Withhold Congressional Research Service Documents From The Public
- Fast Track Bill Back On The... Fast Track After Senate Deal
- House Votes For USA Freedom Act By Overwhelming Margin; Now Up To The Senate
- Legislators Introduce Bill Calling For Nationwide Ban On Non-Disparagement Clauses
- Huge Win: Appeals Court Says NSA's Bulk Phone Records Collection Not Actually Authorized By PATRIOT Act