by Mike Masnick
Mon, Oct 6th 2008 9:19am
We had noted recently that Congress appeared to be moving forward with a bill that would actually re-legalize playing online poker. However, reports coming out now suggest that with Congress so busy passing pork-filled bailout bills, the online poker bill has been shifted to the backburner and will probably have to wait until next year. So, you know, if you were planning to survive this economic tough time by making it up playing online poker, you may want to consider moving to, say, Antigua.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Leaks Draft Bill To Move Copyright Office Out Of The Library Of Congress
- Congress Just Voted To Kill Consumer Broadband Privacy Protections
- Move Over, Series Of Tubes, The Internet Is Now A Bridge Over A Creek For A Dozen People?
- Congressman Introduces Bill That Would Allow People And Companies To 'Hack Back' After Attacks
- Senator Thune Begins Pushing A 'Net Neutrality' Bill That's Likely To Kill Net Neutrality