by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Personal Mobility Devices
- Annoying Windows 10 Update Request Highlights Its Annoying-Ness On Live Weather Broadcast
- Just After EU Goes After Google For Antitrust, Microsoft Agrees To Drop All Antitrust Complaints About Google
- Canadian Hospital Strikes Deal In Gene Patents Battle, But Leaves Patentability Question Unanswered
- Stupid Patent Of The Month: Mega-Troll Intellectual Ventures Hits Florist With Do-It-On-A-Computer Scheduling Patent