by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Does Patent Licensing by Patent Trolls - Or Anyone - Serve A Useful Purpose?
- Jury Sympathetic To Life360's CEO Sending 'Dear Piece Of Shit' Letter To Patent Troll; Says Patents Not Infringed
- Patent Not Sufficiently Broad Or Generic? Cloem Will Help You By Automatically Generating Dozens Of Nearly Identical Patents
- Microsoft Steps In To Clean Up Lenovo's Superfish Mess -- While Lenovo Stumbles And Superfish Remains Silent
- France Announces Plans To Hold The Internet Responsible For Terrorism