by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- China Files A Million Patents In A Year, As Government Plans To Increase Patentability Of Software
- Stupid Patent Of The Month: Movies From The Cloud
- Russia Orders LinkedIn's Service To Be Blocked, Supposedly For Failing To Store Personal Data Locally
- Sony Wants To Patent A System For Scoring Journalists' 'Veracity'
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 97: Can Tech Be Trusted Without Antitrust?