by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 119: Does Pharma Really Need Patents?
- For World 'Intellectual Property' Day, A Reading From Thomas Macaulay
- Microsoft Follows Valve Down The Road Of Refunds On Digital Game Purchases
- Microsoft Latest Service Provider To Pry A National Security Letter Free From Its Gag Order
- EFF Goes To Court To Stop Australian Patent Troll From Stifling Free Speech