by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Patent Troll Sues Netflix, Soundcloud, Vimeo And More For Allowing Offline Viewing
- Court Says Microsoft Can Sue Government Over First Amendment-Violating Gag Orders
- Who The Hell Is Actually In Charge Of The US Patent And Trademark Office?
- Pennsylvania Court Shrugs Off Microsoft Decision; Says Google Must Turn Over Emails Stored At Overseas Data Centers
- Trump Advisor Pens Almost Totally Clueless Piece About 'Intellectual Property Theft'