by Mike Masnick
Thu, Aug 21st 2008 4:16pm
theodp writes "What do you call it when you're viewing the middle of one page and a Page Down command causes the middle of the next page to be shown? U.S. Patent No. 7,415,666, which the USPTO granted to Microsoft Tuesday for Navigating Paginated Content in Page-Based Increments. It's nice to see Microsoft make good on their pledge to improve patent quality!"
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Windows 10 Reserves The Right To Block Pirated Games And 'Unauthorized' Hardware
- Why Patent Trolls Love East Texas... And Why Congress Needs To Fix It
- Could A Hedge Fund Manager Trying To Short Stocks Of Pharma Companies With Bad Patents Derail Patent Reform?
- Almost Everything About JDate's Lawsuit Against JSwipe Is Absurd: Trademark & Patent Insanity
- Microsoft Launches Special 'Scott McNealy' Edition Of Windows