by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 15th 2008 6:28pm
Earlier this week, we wrote about Ohio's lawsuit against Premiere Elections Systems -- better known by its previous name, Diebold -- where we noted Premiere's claim that the problems were the fault of antivirus software. That didn't make much sense, as we noted, but Randall Munroe has explained just how ridiculous this is (in a way that only he can) with his latest xkcd comic:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Somehow Everyone Comes Out Looking Terrible In The Effort For Election Recounts
- Alex Halderman Clarifies: Not Sure If Election Was Hacked, But, Uh, Shouldn't Someone Be Checking To Make Sure?
- After All That, E-Voting Experts Suggest Voting Machines May Have Been Hacked For Trump
- Why Isn't There A Central Database Of E-Voting Problems?
- Justice Department Decides To Break Up E-Voting Company