by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 15th 2008 6:28pm
Earlier this week, we wrote about Ohio's lawsuit against Premiere Elections Systems -- better known by its previous name, Diebold -- where we noted Premiere's claim that the problems were the fault of antivirus software. That didn't make much sense, as we noted, but Randall Munroe has explained just how ridiculous this is (in a way that only he can) with his latest xkcd comic:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ex-MI6 Boss: When It Comes To Voting, Pencil And Paper Are 'Much More Secure' Than Electronic Systems
- Obama Administration Looking To Expand Definition Of 'Critical Infrastructure' To Hit Back At Russians
- Ohio Legislature Passes Asset Forfeiture Reform Bill That Removes Lots Of Bad Incentives
- Why Isn't There A Central Database Of E-Voting Problems?
- Justice Department Decides To Break Up E-Voting Company