by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 15th 2008 6:28pm
Earlier this week, we wrote about Ohio's lawsuit against Premiere Elections Systems -- better known by its previous name, Diebold -- where we noted Premiere's claim that the problems were the fault of antivirus software. That didn't make much sense, as we noted, but Randall Munroe has explained just how ridiculous this is (in a way that only he can) with his latest xkcd comic:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- If Virginia Elections Weren't Hacked, It's Only Because No One Tried
- Government Pays $18k To Journalists Whose Tank Plant Photos It Deleted
- Cleveland Plain Dealer Finally Explains Video Takedown, One Day After Its Endorsed Candidate Won Re-Election Bid
- Why Isn't There A Central Database Of E-Voting Problems?
- Justice Department Decides To Break Up E-Voting Company