by Mike Masnick
Fri, Aug 15th 2008 6:28pm
Earlier this week, we wrote about Ohio's lawsuit against Premiere Elections Systems -- better known by its previous name, Diebold -- where we noted Premiere's claim that the problems were the fault of antivirus software. That didn't make much sense, as we noted, but Randall Munroe has explained just how ridiculous this is (in a way that only he can) with his latest xkcd comic:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI Director: Our Electronic Voting System Is Such A Complete Mess, It Would Be Difficult To Hack
- DHS's New Election Cybersecurity Committee Has No Cybersecurity Experts
- FBI Says Foreign Hackers Got Into Election Computers
- Why Isn't There A Central Database Of E-Voting Problems?
- Justice Department Decides To Break Up E-Voting Company