by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 13th 2008 9:09pm
theodp writes "Yes Virginia, there is a Techdirt reader at Google. It took a little public teasing, but Google has quietly fixed the formula bugs in its YouTube-hyped Shared House Expenses spreadsheet template, which can now correctly split roommates' bills three ways (before and after). And so ends another episode of life imitating The Onion."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Japanese Court Orders Google To Remove Customer Reviews From Its Maps Service -- Globally
- Cable's Top Lobbyist Just Can't Understand Why People Like Google Better
- DailyDirt: Celebrating Valentine's Day... Or Not
- DailyDirt: Waiting In Line Isn't Fun
- Using Spreadsheets In Bioinformatics Can Corrupt Data, Changing Gene Names Into Dates