by Timothy Lee
Thu, Jun 19th 2008 6:22am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Tribunal Rules GCHQ Conducted Illegal Surveillance And Must Destroy Legally Privileged Documents
- New Version Of USA Freedom Surveillance Reform Bill To Hit The House This Week
- Motel Decides It Should Just Start Faxing All Guest Info To Local Police Every Night
- Senior Police Officer Suggests Companies Allowing People To Use Strong Crypto Are 'Friendly To Terrorists'
- 2009 DHS Document Says Border Patrol Can Search/Copy The Contents Of Your Device Just Because It Wants To