by Timothy Lee
Thu, Jun 19th 2008 6:22am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bose Lawsuit For Collecting Headphone Data Is Flimsy, But Highlights Continued Lack Of Real Transparency
- Legislators, School Administrators Back Off Cellphone Search Bill After Running Into ACLU Opposition
- German Consumers Face $26,500 Fine If They Don't Destroy Poorly-Secured 'Smart' Doll
- Bad Take: Rep. Sensenbrenner's Response Over Internet Privacy Concerns: 'Nobody's Got To Use The Internet'
- Yes, There Are Other Laws That Protect Privacy, But FCC's Rules Were Still Helpful