by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 27th 2008 11:21am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Copyright Group, In Arguing Against FCC's Set Top Box Proposal, Appears To Argue That VCRs & DVRs Are Also Illegal
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 87: An Interview With Kim Dotcom's Lawyer
- Think Tank That First Proposed SOPA Now Claims 'Proof' That SOPA Would Have Been Great
- IsoHunt Settles The Last Of Its Lawsuits, Laughably Agrees To 'Pay' Recording Industry $66 Million
- MPAA Front Group, Pretending To Represent Consumer Interests, Slams CloudFlare For Not Censoring The Internet